CPR APPLIANCE REPAIR
2861 Tangleglen Drive
Rockwall, TX 75032
Trust Our Certified Technicians
One of the most time-saving home appliances is the microwave and nothing can be more inconvenient than a broken microwave. CPR Appliance Repair will help you diagnose and repair any problems with your microwave.
Common Microwave Oven Problems
• Your microwave oven is not heating at all.
• Microwave oven is partially heating food.
• The touch-pad will not respond.
• The unit is sparking.
Microwave Oven Maintenance Tips
• Keep the interior as clean possible to prolong the life of your appliance.
• To remove stubborn grime: heat up a bowl of water and lemon juice for 2 minuets, this will help to loosen the grime.
• Do not place any metal objects in your microwave and inform your children of the danger in doing so.
• Always make sure any containers used to heat-up food are "microwavable". This includes "left-over bags" from restaurants.
Get Started Now! Contact Us To Get Your Microwave Oven Fixed ▸